Working with SRL
Work in our group focuses on developing innovative methodology for multimodality image analysis and on incorporating such methods into clinically relevant applications. As an active and growing research lab, the SRL welcomes people of all backgrounds to join our group.
At SRL, we are the forefront of applying artificial intelligence to medical research. As such, we currently have a strong need for individuals with a degree in or are pursuing a degree in Computer Science or a related field and a strong background in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and/or deep learning.
Current Job Openings
Alumni Student Dissertations
Below are some of the dissertations by alumni students. You can also view alumni students and staff on our team page.
- 3-component tomosynthesis breast imaging for improved lesion diagnosis (MBBE, present)
- Simplified 4-compartment model for body composition in athletes (KRS, present)
- Detection of melanoma lesions using deep learning approach (MS, EE, UH Manoa, 2019)
- Tejido Adiposo Visceral (TAV) en Adultos Hispanos y su Relación con Alteraciones Cardiometabólicas (PhD, Nutrition, University of Sonora, Mexico, 2019)
- Developing Measures of Interval Breast Cancer Risk (BioE, UCBerkeley, 2018)
- Advanced Clinical Metabolic Health Assessment Using 3D Optical and Dual Energy X-Ray Imaging (PhD, BioE, UCBerkeley, 2018)
- Development of Three-Compartment Breast Imaging for Clinical Applications in Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry (PhD, BioE, UCBerkeley, 2018)
- Measuring Water Content of Body Equivalent Materials using an RF Resonant Cavity (MS, Physics, SF State, 2017)
- Predictive modeling of whole body dual energy X-ray absorptiometry from 3D optical scans using shape and appearance modeling (MS, Biomedical Imaging, UCSF, 2017)
- The search for advance imaging descriptors of human body shape and their association to diabetes and other metablic disorders, (PhD, BioE, UCBerkeley, 2013)